2006-04-12

Password Chart

Password Chart

Thought this was interesting enough to post:


How do I use this?

1. Enter a chart selection phrase to select one of over 4 billion possible password charts.
Examples: "what me worry?" or "I like green eggs and ham" or "My name is Indigo Montoya"
2. Enter an easy to remember password that you want to convert to a hard to guess password.
3. Use the resulting converted password as the password on any of the bazillion websites you visit.
4. At any time in the future return here, enter the same phase and password to retrieve your hard to guess password.


Why should I use this?

1. Picking and remembering strong passwords is a pain. It's easier to convert an easy to remember one.
2. It works on any computer and if you print out the chart it also works offline.
3. Its free, easy and secure. Everything is done in your browser -- no passwords are sent over the Internet.

No comments: